Looking To Get In Front Of Your Best Audience?

Hi @RaviJayagopal - with your blessing, I would like to share the following…

Greetings everyone!

My name’s Rick Nuske, and I’m the host of the popular My Future Business Show.

In around 2009, I started up My Future Business as a consultancy working with small to medium size businesses after hours. Nothing big, just something on the side.

I’ve always wanted to be my own boss, and because I was unhappy working for someone else, I focused on My Future Business as a way to start moving away from a job that took up almost every waking moment of my life.

My main motivation for helping you build a better business, is my belief that the rate of failure in small to medium size businesses is both unacceptably high and largely avoidable.

And I believe that with a little bit of help, your business can achieve much better results.

And given my wealth of knowledge and experience, I believe that it’s my responsibility to help increase the survival rate of as many businesses as possible, by sharing everything I know about getting results via The My Future Business Show.

With so many people now moving away from traditional employment, and more towards starting their own business, I feel strongly about doing what I can to help you stay in business and prosper. I know I can help, because I’ve done it.

I want to see as many entrepreneurs as possible successfully creating and sustaining the business and lifestyle of their choosing, so they never have to work for someone else ever again if they don’t want to.

And to help you get in front of your best audience, and keep you there, I’m offering you a permanent voice on the My Future Business Show.

The My Future Business Show is steadily growing and takes advantage of various media channels including iTunes syndication, Stitcher podcast feeds, Tumblr, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube, and each show is permanently listed on our main website.

So, if you want to learn more about how to share your business on The My Future Business Show, check out the following link…

http://www.myfuturebusiness.com/customercare/124638-How-To-Become-Our-Next-Special-Guest-On-The-My-Future-Business-Show

Regards

Rick Nuske

The My Future Business Show