Diving into Live: My Plan for Live Streaming in 2019

How I’m focusing on Live Streaming in 2019, what tool I’m using, why I’m using it and more.

This was my first-ever live video from a desktop. And that’s the focus going forward.

I’ve done a few since then, and each time, I’ve gotten better at it, in terms of planning and execution and “cutting to the chase”, if you know what I mean :wink:

Oh, and did you sign up for my newsletter yet? It’s called R5: Ravi’s Rants, Raves & Roundup Report, and about once a week, I send you an email talking about all the cool and crazy stuff I’ve been working on - including things I’m reading, writing, listening-to and watching :slight_smile:

Check it out at https://SubscribeMe.fm/r5/

– Ravi Jayagopal

I have been considering doing live video for…months? Years? Thinking a Facebook live, talking about current events. I’m going to watch your video to get some ideas. My concern is low (or no) attendance, and also carving out a set time to do it.

Edit: I’d love to know the software you used to switch between sources. Thanks.

Hi @dpayton,

I’m actually working on a mini course that is going to spill the beans on the entire setup, software, positioning, tools, automation, etc. I’ve been trying out different tools, and my final recommendation will be in the course.

Should be out next week. So do stay tuned.

It is available for pre-order now for a massive discount. Let me know if you’re interested. Price will double next week when it launches. And then double again after the launch.

Cheers!

– Ravi Jayagopal