CONTEST: Guess what I'm trying to highlight in this picture?

SOLVE THE MYSTERY: Guess what I’m trying to highlight in the picture below? (Nope, it’s probably not what first popped into your head). And you can win a prize - even if your guess is wrong!

What’s the prize? It’s the actual answer to the question!! (something from the picture below).

One random entry will win the secret prize, shipped directly through Amazon. See terms further below.

(click on the image to see full size)

Terms: Prize will be from Amazon, shipped to you for free wherever Amazon ships. Or if you win, you can instead choose to get an Amazon gift card equivalent to the price of the prize. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. It is a game of chance. Anyone who replies in this thread is eligible to win. Last name of winner will be randomly picked using a random-alphabet generator. If there’s more than one person with same last name-alphabet, random-number generator will be used. Contest ends March 25, 2018. Winner will be announced on this forum thread and prize will be shipped the following week.

Ravi Jayagopal
PS: And now that you’re here, please check out my podcast about Membership Sites & Online Courses at https://SubscribeMe.fm

My guess is that you’re suggesting that video is worth 1,000 words - or maybe 10,000 words?

I’ve been thinking that capturing a remote interview with Zoom would allow me to create a video with Camtasia as well as an audio podcast. The more media you can add to your e-Learning, the more effective it is. Cheers!

Tim Prentiss

Thanks for playing, @Tim_Prentiss! As you know, I can’t give out the answer until the contest ends (next Sunday). And I can’t even tell you if you’re right or wrong :wink: .

But that’s a good one though: That a video is worth 1,000 (or 10,000) words.

– Ravi Jayagopal

:joy::joy: You’re highlighting the C930e Logitech Webcam!

Does this mean video interviews are coming soon?

Awesome forum @RaviJayagopal :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: I just saw your post on FB and found my way here.

@Mercy, thanks for playing! You’ll know soon enough if you got it right :wink:

Glad to hear that you like the forum. Please post and participate if you can.

Cheers!

– Ravi Jayagopal

Drawing attention to SubscribeMe.fm - that’s my guess :slight_smile:

@Danimation3d, awesome! Thanks for playing! :slight_smile:

That you have 1000 tabs open on your web browser lol

Good observation, @ChristopherLopez! You’ll find out soon enough!!

My guess is that you want to highlight healthy living. Are you being sponsored by Snapple?

@Daniel, thanks for playing! Confirmation comes this weekend! :slight_smile:

New guess: A new tripod designed to hold up cameras and/or webcams. I say this because both hands are visible in the photo so something (or someONE) must’ve been holding the camera for you lol

I’m going to say, the webcam. :sweat_smile:

I’m guessing the logitech webcam

I’m guessing the logitech webcam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Danimation3d, @Heatherlea77, @Bsquires9908 and @MattyD: Good guesses! We shall see soon enough! :wink:

– Ravi Jayagopal
My podcast about Membership Sites & Online Courses

I think it is whatever the black gadget is to the bottom left of the photo?

Hi @Lucyr,

That thing you mentioned is a Fugetek Mini Tripod. Good observation! :slight_smile:

– Ravi Jayagopal
My podcast about Membership Sites & Online Courses

It is not your picture with bag on lap Ravi but your awesome CoolCastPlayer.

Hoping it’s the webcam, but I checked which podcast the cardboard was “underlining” and thought perhaps it’s your latest book (already purchased and enjoyed):